Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sophia + John - wed!





















June 20, 2009
I loved photographing John & Sophia's wedding a few weeks ago! I arrived at the church to see that a VBS program was going with lots of water fun, kids running everywhere! It made for a fun environment to get the day started. :)
Sophia's shoes are one of my favorite pairs of the past couple of years - she told me later that she chose them knowing I'd be doing some fun stuff with them - gotta love that!
The ceremony was beautiful, with John's grandfather officiating. John & Sophia's meeting is an amazing story - which began many, many years ago when Sophia's father was a student of John's grandfather's all the way over in Koren. I loved hearing the telling of it during the ceremony.
Following the ceremony John, Sophia & I heading out to do some pictures. We stopped at an old mansion that was close by and I love what we got! What a beautiful couple.
The reception was beautiful as well, and there was a very fun group of cousin's that livened up the dance floor the minute the music got started! I have to give a shout out to Bryan from my friend Sarah's company (Platinum Mix) for the awesome DJing - the best I've seen in awhile!
Thank you for sharing your day with me John & Sophia!
Ceremony: Koren Presbyterian Church - Southfield
Reception: Detroit Marriott - Livonia

No comments:

Post a Comment