Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lillybee!

I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot for Lisa @ Lillybee again this summer. I am in LOVE with her new Spring/Summer 2010 line! Lisa has added a cotton/cashmere blend to her well-known cashmere line. She has also designed some woven pieces that I can't wait to get my hands on for my own girls! Our group of kids were wonderful and we got some amazing stuff. So excited about the direction of the company and as usual I'm excited to be working with Lisa and her team - looking forward to the future of her company!
Please go to her website at www.lillybee.com to view more pieces and to see the list of stores that carry her line. Also, contact her via the site to sign up to get her e-mails for specials and casting calls for future shoots! Thanks for looking!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment