Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Theresa + Ron - wed! {Michigan wedding photography}




















October 3, 2009
I was looking forward to this wedding from the moment I met with Theresa & Ron. Such a lovely couple! We then had a great time for their engagement session in Northville. Theresa totally gets my style, and even create my new amazing logo - Thank you!! She also created pretty much all the details - invitations, etc. for the wedding herself.
So, without further ado - here are a small selection of my favorite shots from their wedding day. So many great moments, so hard to choose just a few!
We started out the day at Changes Salon in Royal Oak with the super talented stylist Jason making Theresa look even more lovely than she already is. Then on to Todd's Room with Beth, again, a super talented artist!
After that it was on to Theresa & Ron's house for getting ready and then into the carriage for the short ride to the Country Club. It was a beautiful day and I am blessed to have been a part of their day! Thank you!
Ceremony & Reception: Northville Country Club - Northville

No comments:

Post a Comment